Saturday, September 13, 2008

Entry 4

When I started this assignment I first thought it would be difficult to revise. I did leave my essay pretty much as I had it. I did change a couple of things. The first thing that I changed was the placement of s couple of commas. This was done from the recommendation of one of my peers. The next thing that I changed was my works cited page. I put it in alphabetical order by the author's name, not by the website. I enjoyed the experience of having other people read my work and critique it. I love getting feedback where I can hear what others are saying and be able to improve what I have written. I was equally as excited to be able to grade my own work. It is hard to be non-partial but I really looked at what I have created and gave my self the grade I thought I deserved.

No comments: